What should be in a DB transfer report for you?
Your report should be specific based on your pension scheme and your objectives and have:
• Advice as to whether a transfer will meet your objectives.
• It should discuss your expenditure and needs in retirement.
• Discussion about risk and your understanding of it and whether a transfer is within your acceptance of risk.
• The report should have the full costs and charges of the recommended products and the fees for the advice.
• Cashflow assists understanding of benefits or losses. Ask for a professional to assess your risk and target for retirement. Maybe, pay for a report.
• Ensure your professional is registered with the regulator in your country AND openly declares third party connections in other regulated territories AND allows you to vet them.
What should NOT be in the report and what should you AVOID? Contact us or watch our videos.
If you want to be safe and if you want to avoid losing your retirement income, our recommendation to you would be to contact a fee based adviser who is regulated in the UK to give advice on Defined Benefit and Safeguarded Benefit pension schemes.
Don’t be Nigel, and have to return to work when you thought you had retired. Take action now or take the consequences in your future retirement.
For Bond information CLICK HERE ›
Challenging the status quo
Over the last 20 years we have wanted to change the status quo by focusing on making life better for consumers. Ferocious independence, due diligence, robust research, strict governance and procedures aligned with transparency on fees, charges and the “truth” have helped establish us as the “go to” award winning financial adviser.
We provide a customer charter to our clients, and PLEASE NOTE we offer the most competitive terms, bettering any legitimate deal that can be evidenced.
We deal exclusively with pension providers that comply with both the spirit and the letter of the UK and US regulations.
We believe this to be in the best interests of our clients and in our own professional best interests. Uniquely we offer the best award winning UK IFA spectrum, combined with international experience and knowledge.
Our expert knowledge is provided by the “Aisa Group”. Internationally we have several firms in different countries both within Europe (including the UK) and outside of Europe, often known as Aisa International.
Aisa Group have been acclaimed in the UK for pensions, investment and tax advice – multiple finalists and 20+ times award winners between 2009 and 2018 including UK Investment Excellence awards, UK Pension Awards won and tax planning awards from publications including FT.